You have a right to complete privacy and confidentiality in your sessions, and we do not share your personal information with other entities. Any testimonials will not use names, other than what has been allowed and given by the client. All client experiences shared will not include names, places and will be changed to avoid leading information. All affiliated venues will be included here, with or without client consent or thereading of this policy. If you do not want your experiences shared on this website, please request so before your service. ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION GIVEN TO ANMARIEUBER.COM IS NEVER SHARED. Your information is used for emailing purposes only, after you have agreed to subscribe to our email list. THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ANMARIEUBER.COM (“ANNIEUEBER.COM” OR “ANNE UEBER” OR OUR BLOG POSTS, OR “WE” OR “OUR”) OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES. WHEN USING ANMARIEUBER.COM’S SERVICES OR PURCHASE A PRODUCT, YOU (“CLIENT” OR “YOU” OR “YOUR”) AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN (“TERMS OF SERVICE”). ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WWW.ANMARIEUBER.COM (THIS “WEBSITE”), INCLUDING THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE AMENDED OR CHANGED BY ANMARIEUBER.COM AT ANY TIME AT ITS DISCRETION BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER SUCH AMENDMENT OR CHANGE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGE. THIS AGREEMENT MAY NOT BE OTHERWISE AMENDED OR CHANGED
DISCLAIMER & TERMS OF SERVICE:as of 4/6/09
By scheduling any service offered, communicating with anmarieuber.com, Anmarie Uber, or staff, and/or payingfor any services Anmarie Uber or staff offers, you are stating that you have read this legal disclaimer and Anmarie Uber and staff’s terms of service, that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and to, and accept the following:
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed.While Anmarie Uber and staff possess a high level of accuracy, 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
3. Any information you receive from any and all communication or consultations with Anmarie Uber or staff, and/or via this web site is for educational, spiritual, and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to, norshould it ever, take the place of any medical, legal, financial, traditional psychological, or other professional advice. While Anmarie Uber and staff take their work very seriously, they will not accept responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken by anyone based upon consultations or communications with them, or based upon the information contained within this web site. The choices you make and the actions you take are solely your responsibility.You agree to completely hold blameless and absolutely indemnify, Anmarie Uber and Staff, their business and practice, and this web site, from any and all liabilities and expenses.
4. Fees for phone services must be received prior to your scheduled session. Credit cards are the only method of payment accepted online. Personal checks and cash are accepted in person. Should you need to cancel your scheduled service, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice, (except in emergencies), or a fee will be charged.More than two cancellations on the same appointment, or failure to give 24 hour notice will result in either a partial or no refund. If Anmarie Uber or staff cancel your service, you will be offered the option of rescheduling.If your scheduled service is not rescheduled any payment received will be promptly refunded.
5. Any and all correspondence between yourself and Anmarie Uber or staff is intended for you only. Copyright laws and confidentiality agreements apply. You agree that you will not share, publish, display nor distribute it inany way.
6. Anmarie Uber and staff do not allow recording devices during communications, consultations, and/or sessions, except in special cases.
7. MODIFICATION TO SERVICES; BREACH; TERMINATION: Anmarie Uber, staff and associates reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, with or without notice, if
(a) we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, anmarieuber.com, or any of our staff,
(b) displayed offensive or threatening behavior or made inappropriate requests,
(c) if we believe you have provided us with false or misleading personal information,
(d) interfered with other clients or any of our staff,
(A) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES;
(B) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ANMARIEUBER.COM’S SITE, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH AMARIEUBER.COM’S SERVICES;
(C) LOSS OF SERVICES, OR
(D) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF ANMARIEUBER.COM HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO US IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to client by Anmarieuber.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the Content as expressly authorized by anmarieuber.com, its suppliers, or advertisers.
13. You have had the opportunity to ask questions and you fully understand and of your own free will choose to enter into this legally binding disclaimer and all stated terms of service.